We are glad to announce this year’s invited speakers for the Salos summer school:
– Miina Norvik (University of Tartu)
1. Uralic and Baltic languages in new large-scale databases.
2. Some insights into the (morpho)syntax of the southern Finnic languages in their areal context.
– Norbert Ostrowski (Jagiellonian University of Krakow)
1. OLith. tas-jau/-jag/-jan ‘precisely there’ and OLith. dabar ‘all the time’ (Opr. dabber ‘all the time’), or what historical syntax can contribute to etymology
2. Conditional subordinators in Baltic and Slavic
– Lidia Federica Mazzitelli (University of Cologne)
1. Predicative possession in the languages of the Circum-Baltic area.
2. Impersonal constructions in Baltic and Slavic.
– Eitan Grossman (University of Jerusalem)
Please stay tuned for the updated programme of the summer school and conference!